TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Sure looks like there has been some kind of screw up. Why...

1. OGQ
    30 Posts.
    Sure looks like there has been some kind of screw up. Why options turned up in our commsec accounts yesterday is unclear to me. Given we had not even asked for them or payed for them at that stage.

I payed the small fee today to get the 60% or so listed via the registry and the other 40% that was gifted to my Commsec account. I guess I just got them for free (well didn't have to pay the small $0.001 fee to get them)

I rang the Register and they could tell me what was going on. They told me to ring my broker and ask about the dates. I then rang Commsec and they confirmed everything went through before the dates and mentioned to get back to the register with proof of that. I asked about the why the options had just popped up . The response from Commsec was buggered if I know looks they just gave them to you.

My guess to date is they have stuffed up and for some reason put some of the options through without charging the $0.001 because if I sum the number of options that turned up in my Commsec under tv2OP and the number listed in the register they equal my total entitlement i should have got.
    Last edited by OGQ: 17/06/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.