TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Sorry guys I recommend you better ignore that one. The ex-CEO of...

1. 310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Sorry guys I recommend you better ignore that one. The ex-CEO of TV2U has told me he still has that demo app ID4Football on his phone. Its what I watched that convinced me TV2U was worth investing in with the EPG layout etc.

ID4Football was a thought bubble concept by a certain Ronnie who might also have links with the Miss Universe thought bubble. My relative worked on the idea for a while when at TV2U.

Apparently this Ronnie guy is a tech cloud consultant around Perth by day and a wannabe entrepreneur by night and floats his boat past TV2U now and again. My relative has known him for years.

Apparently ID4Football was an idea that involved Ronnie getting an online soccer community going and contributing local content, and then having access to league soccer content via BV Sports and ISL(Indonesia Soccer League).

Ronnie got side swiped financially after the concept got looked at but also sports content rights issues and a guy called Awee got in the way of that deal possibly progressing and it went stale.

Its stale content from 2014 at this stage and so I recommend it be ignored in your deliberations. DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.