TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

TV2U now a producer: product in marketplace

1. 887 Posts.
    Though it is a small step - it is significant as of today - we launched unofficially on the App store with Karaoke2U .
    Though we have already launched officially on the Google store - Apple is the icing on the cake (announcement to come?).

SO TV2U is now in the market place - AS A PRODUCER OF PROFIT CREATING PRODUCT!
    We are no longer just a developer!

Thinking about it - one of things that got me into TV2U is their current 2016 pipeline of news and deals. For me personally - buying prior to things changing for the better &/or becoming "official' - has been key to getting in prior to the SP running.

Page 5 of Investor Presentation - Release Date: 02/05/16
    Capturewec86kgl.PNG
    source:

So from the above pipeline - which is now about 6 weeks old, what is now different...

- Sufficient funds to reach first profit:
    BIG "official' change for the better with a CR raising MORE FUNDS allowing more opportunities to be pursued...

wed2001a.PNG
    source Note - It is now post CR and we have plenty of money in the bank.

- Amazon to provide global distribution infrastructure:
    No change - except now, we have commenced using the Amazon Backbone - for COMMERCIAL CONTENT... (see next 2 points)

upload_2016-6-15_20-16-19.png
    source

- Licensing partnership with Sunfly for karaoke, content:
    As of today, big, BIG, BIG CHANGE: THE KARAOKE APP HAS LAUNCHED ON THE MARKET. It is a soft launch, but bottom line.. TV2U IS NOW officially no longer just a developer but A PRODUCER OF PRODUCT OUT IN THE MARKET PLACE - THAT WILL START PROVIDING BOTH REVENUE AND PROFIT!

After a delay, today the Karoake2U App is now up on the App Store - so now both Apple and Google have it for download. To find, do a search for: Karaoke2U...

APP20141.PNG
    source (NOTE - For those newbies that think Karaoke isn't a big deal - as I did once - The Global karaoke
    market is estimated to be worth at US$13.5 billion source)

- 50/50 JV with Divan.TV to launch TV2U service in CIS region:
    Unofficially, Divan.TV looks to have done a soft launch of TV2U in the Russian Commonwealth late last month.  This is another milestone - commercially proving TV2U's Internet TV works, preparing for an official launch/ announcement...

source Note - Divan.TV has I million active subscribers. TV2U is the first legal OTT service for Russian dubbed Hollywood content. JV can also target 200m Russian speakers subscribers worldwide ie - TV2U not only put content into Russia - it can send local Russian content OUT-OF-RUSSIA... and 200 million Russians around the world is one big target market for TV2U and Divan.TV.

- Following the same thinking (ie - legal Hollywood content can be put into a country - locally produced content can be taken OUT-OF-THAT- COUNTRY and broadcast to that country's expats) brings to something I saw today on the updated TV2U website:

2320ddddd.PNG
    source

As at 2012 - there were over 50 million ex-pat chinese....
    2324sksksk.PNG
    source (Note I would challenge that figure is a lot higher in 2016)

- So, I think to get the Chinese deal over the line, they are doing it based more on content coming OUT of china. I would expect the Chinese Government censors would not worry about content they already have approved for local consumption being broadcast in mandarin around the world. Once that outward bound content deal is active  - the relationship has a basis to grow and expand to THEN broadcast INTO China. I really think the Chinese deal is still live - the above TV2U Website content is a strong case of: where's there smoke there's fire.

To support that thinking... TV2U have some experience broadcasting Chinese content world-wide. Again from the website...

151142dsfsdf.PNG
    source

Also from the website today - But first need to go back to August last year...
    0106ddddd.PNG
    source

And this on the website today...
    2357adsasd.PNG
    source

Does this mean we are closer to formalizing a partnership with Akamai? That would be huge.

Anyway, going back to the significance of no longer just being a developer but also a producer - we can now say that we have actual product in the marketplace. And as the roll-outs gather momentum, we can also truly say - exciting times ahead... and I suspect, pretty profitable ones too.

Can't wait for what's ahead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.