GAL 0.00% 16.0¢ galileo mining ltd

TV2U The Future Growth Of Our New Entity - (TVU), page-121

1. 3,400 Posts.
    So going a bit deeper in the thinking we could also assume this :

lets assume a maximum of only 10 parties took up the CR at 2c - raising $10 million (so a million each or 50 million shares for each organisation)

Professional Investors
    Each paid 2c share (post consolidated.) and last traded price was 2.4c (post consolidated) . If they were trying to make a fast buck, there is no way they could sell or offload that many shares between 2.4c and down to 2.1c to make a profit as there would not be enough supply - this means that the professional investors would want the share much higher -

Price catalysts
    in comes the catalysts in the form of some very sizeable contracts (i.e. China, or Humax, Akamai or Ericsson or Dell (their other partners ) to get share price up to say between 6c to 10c to enable enough supply for some to offload if that was their plan.
    Remember that their shares will not be in escrow however Nick Fitzgerald's (CEO) 300M shares will be in Escrow for 24 months
    Now, lets assume 30% of the 500 million shares issued at 2c was the intention of the pro's to offload or disposed of, this would equate to 166 million shares -
    I would therefore make the assumption that they would certainly need the share price to be at least 6c to 10c to achieve this - and the flipped is that the ones buying up the CR at 2c are long term investors would make it even sweeter as the shares on issue would be tightly held so much less supply coming on to the market which would create demand

Therefore if we put this all together we may see a BRN run (with sustainability) at the recommencement of trading on 8th December , if not sooner

Cheers Schuey

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GAL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $31.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 16.5¢ 16.0¢ $17.23K 106.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19999 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 10950 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.40pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GAL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.