GAL 0.00% 16.0¢ galileo mining ltd

Similiar Comparisons TV2U v RYG - both RTO scenarios Post...

1. 3,400 Posts.
    Similiar Comparisons TV2U v RYG - both RTO scenarios

Post listing GAL / TV2U will have potentially 1.3 billion shares on issue and RYG 1.5 billion shares on issue

RYG - share price today 5.5c pre-consolidation and RTO not due for completion until March 2016
    TV2U - Share price 1.2c pre-consolidation , our RTO complete 30 November and re-list on 8 December 2015 ( 3 - 1/2 weeks )

RYG just recently announcement a private placement for 30 million shares at 2c share

If RYG can go to 5.7c today there is no reason why we TV2U cant also get there relatively quickly ONCE WE RE-OPEN - RYG don't even own the technology yet LOL and their backdoor listing is months away . Their (RYG) prospectus comes out end of January and re list expected March 2016 - albeit they have announced a collaboration with a chip manufacturer - which is no different to our announcement with Akamai Technologies and other deals ....

Now

TV2U - with all the interest and deals recently released over past months INCL. companies who have a 1.4 billion annual turnover (Akamai Technologies) suggests this could run hard once we commence trading under the new entity - exciting times ahead for TV2U holders

This is why i said earlier - if this company is any good, we may not see trades in the mid to high 2c range once we re-list with the technology in tact on 8th December - if RYG can jump to 5.5c (current price today) based on speculation, surely we can open up above 3c and stay above 3c once we own the technology assets of TV2U and with a 10 million funding in place would signal a buy as it would open our technology to the market literally overnight as we would have the money to roll out over next 3 - 6 months!

Surely this would provide a re-rating of our shareprice and surely with all that we know about this deal (and the signed LOIs and supply contracts) this can run to 10c before xmas based on

My other observation was the final trading day where those buyers came in at the last minute and swooped 12 million shares just before the trading suspension - why??? why if they could get access to the CR at 2c assuming they knew something - suspicious IMO or begs the question - did they know they may never get access to CR at 2c ???? remember no one was intent of dumping shares when they could have sold at 1.2c if they had bought at 1c a few days earlier

Well they not getting my 4 million (pre- consolidation) shares

GLTA

Schu

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GAL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $31.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 16.5¢ 16.0¢ $17.23K 106.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19999 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 10950 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.40pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GAL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.