TVN 2.08% 4.7¢ tivan limited

Wow, what a disappointing week that was - topped off with...

1. 220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 216
    Wow, what a disappointing week that was - topped off with someone selling over 2.7m shares, and who can blame them?!

I'm on record as a massive fan of what GW has done in a short period of time, not to mention the battle to oust the previous BoD through mid-late 2022, and I have personally and publicly thanked him for all he has done.

It's definitely not GW that disappointed me this week - it's his fellow Directors. After the massive review completed and with the market fully informed of the findings a couple of weeks back, the release of the Quarterly last Friday, ended the trading black out period at 10am Monday morning. The market needed to see the Directors buying shares on market, to back up the story that has been spread so well by GW. Unfortunately that didn't happen so here we are, upcoming CR, Directors Robinson and Charles with no skin in the game and the market left wondering why that is the case?? Surely if they believe what is ahead for this comany, the directors would be tripping over themselves in a frantic effort to buy as soon as possible using the limited opportunities that they have. Am I missing something here?

I have no doubt that had they purchased on-market, backed up by the prompt release of the required "Change In Director's Interest" announcements, then the market would have been quick to follow them in and we would not be sitting here barely above 8 cents per share heading into the weekend.

Had they done that, I probably would have liquidated elsewhere and followed them in, but it just didn't happen and I've already got my quota so wasn't prepared to mop up today's shares.

Apologies to these Director's if my comments above are not accurate, but I can't recall seeing any change in directors interests announcements since their respective "Initial Director's Interest Notice" announcements which showed neither had any holdings.

Have a great weekend all!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $81.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.8¢ 4.5¢ $235.2K 5.063M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 345105 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 571500 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.