TVN 2.00% 4.9¢ tivan limited

Sandover PB sounds extremely promising... Of course we are still...

1. 315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 298
    Sandover PB sounds extremely promising... Of course we are still at the beginning, but that doesn't scare me when I see the record speed at which the F project is being developed, because shipping is scheduled to begin at the end of 2026.

If PB turns out to be profitable, I see no problem why we shouldn't develop on this project ….. and who knows what else can be found on Sandover

The fluoride project as well as the lead project are small... and therefore the ideal entry point for Tivan to later develop the main vanadium project...

We have such a top worldclass team. Personally, I'm not worried at all about them getting bogged down in any way... Vanadium is, and always will be, our main project... and we would get closer to that much more quickly if we developed both projects….this team will manage it !

Personally, I don't think we'll resell or rent out SandOver. I think we will develop ourselves, and that's a good thing... Grant grew up nearby, the landowners were told the fairy tale of development for years without anything happening... but from this point of view I see it as important that Tivan starts his own project in the NT...

I see it as a big, big opportunity rather than a risk..I'm sure the NT Government, as well as the landowners, will thank us and it will hold out for further projects in the long term...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
-0.001(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $80.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ $87.05K 1.781M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 77986 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 474556 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.9¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.8¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ 279798
Last updated 15.59pm 13/05/2024 ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.