TVN 0.00% 5.5¢ tivan limited

For those who may have missed the recent preso and interview...

1. 728 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 416
    For those who may have missed the recent preso and interview definitely worth a view, especially the re-record...
    https://www.aus.biz.com.au/media/tivan-limited-completes-acquisition-of-speewah-mining/

GW is right, Western countries need a reliable at-scale cost effective supply of Vanadium to be able to roll out LDES VRFB's. I can picture the US "leaning in" to shore-up their supply.
    It's hard to believe Mt. Peake now on the backburner (apart from supplying the pilot plant) but Speewah's got the goods. I was always concerned about the wet season issues and the relatively low *Mass Recovery [16% Ref.] when KRR were trying to prove it up, but considering the very high V in concentrate and the addition of TIVAN® at the DPF unlocking all three elements in an efficient low enviro footprint way, I'm a now a 100% Speewah convert. The resource is truly globally significant.

image (1).png

(Mt. Peake *MR ~50% but only ½ the V in conc.)

And the brilliant engagement continues...

GLTAH

V mass recovery.png
    (pic hypothetical only).
    *Mass Recovery (or weight/yield recovery) is critical in the evaluation of magnetite deposits. Mass Recovery is the percentage of the head (feed) mineralisation by weight that is recoverable by concentration processes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $90.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.5¢ $11.61K 211.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 140905 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.19pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.82 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.4¢ 5.5¢ 5.4¢ 47977
Last updated 11.59am 02/05/2024 ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.