CEO 0.00% 4.2¢ c @ limited

Okay I will answer your questions.Firstly, the prospectus is...

1. 3,628 Posts.
    Okay I will answer your questions.

Firstly, the prospectus is supposed to be lodged with ASIC today, so hopefully we will see something after market, or tomorrow morning, which will finally set the cap. raising price.

1. What is there to be positive about? Answer: The potential of the company. If you don't seen potential, sell and move on.

2. "Massive coal hits that the market doesn't seem to care about". Answer: I am not the one to make people buy and sell a share. My opinion is that the cap. raising and consolidation is having an effect. Nothing we can do about that. Just gotta ride it out until it's all done and dusted, or SELL if you don't feel comfortable with the situation.

3. "The fact we are going to be massively dilluted". Answer: Yes we will, and the cap. raising is a lot more than I envisaged it would be, but hearing about what the money is going to be spent on, it has the potential to multiply returns. I do stress though, POTENTIAL. Still a risky play, but could reap huge rewards for the faithful.

4. "The fact that the SP is almost at pre-coal levels". Answer: Again, I am not the one making people buy and sell. I'm invested in a company that I see potential in. I am not here to demand immediate returns in my investment. I will hold well into next year and see what the fruits the potential of the company bring.

Yes we are about to be dilluted by more than the market cap. but that has happened with plenty of other companies before that have gone on to have a lot of success.

Again, if you are not comfortable about this, you know where the sell button is.

This is by no means a certain money maker, but everything I have read and heard has suggested that, in time, it will be.

Again, if you are going to be negative, do it in a constructive way.

You know what the company is about and you know where they are heading. You know we are about to have a massive cap. raising at somewhere around the 5 cent mark. This is NOT recent news. You have had plenty of time to sell if you don't like where the company is heading.

Over to you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.