TVN 0.00% 5.6¢ tivan limited

This remains an extremely speculative stock (agree) any...

1. 443 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    This remains an extremely speculative stock (agree) any development IF given the green light and favourable to current holders remains literally years off (disagree but yes, it is a risk) The stock is currently overvalued IMHO given the hurdles to come, and time it will take to clear, plus uncertainty of outcome (Agree, these are clearly understood risk factors). You may have runs back and forth on development news to sell anything bought at current levels who really knows, but it's very far from being a darling stock on the exchange (agree) , and I don't see much that's going to make it one anytime soon.(possibly) Does anyone?

People understand the risk and invest accordingly. I am backing management, clearly there is significant risk, some pay off and some don’t. I met with twiggy when Fortescue was around 10 cents and declined participation. He made incredible progress against the odds. I missed out on that one, lost on some, gained on some. You back management or you don’t, Wilson appears to me to be a high achiever.

To quote what I refer to as the hot copper participant forecasting tool, time will tell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $96.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.6¢ 5.4¢ $26.84K 488.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 40557 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 162954 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.