TVN 0.00% 4.8¢ tivan limited

None, cos I have no liquid money, Im not spruiking anything but...

1. 40 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    None, cos I have no liquid money, Im not spruiking anything but if I have 10-11K then I would be placing an order in the market, not waiting just saying, by the way my total tivan holding is 700k in shares, about $65K at 11c so its very red, but iv topped up since G and board came on from about 400K in shares, love to be some of the big players that toss around $100-200K, for me at the age of 50 TVN could be the golden goose. Anyway like all SH in the market what are we chasing,me thinks dollars, unfortunately its a risk, like lotto, pokies, horses and companies, were at the mercy, hopefully you don't buy into a business thats run by crooks. In the end thats the share market, full of BS, same as you and me, people in suits and offices seeking dollars, maybe big dollars and they don't care whose toes they tread on. Thats my rant, anyway fill your order mate, quick story missed out on a property, 5 years ago, owners wanted 450k, I low balled at 430K, missed it and bought same property last year at 760k, you might ask why, next door property . Anyway good luck Im no finance whizz, just older looking for the time when retirement comes. Good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $84.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ $38.33K 778.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1875 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 92444 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.01pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.