Tweak 2 - Shorten's "plan", page-131

1. 6,142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1206
    Nothing wrong in opting for unfranked dividends and I have added recently to such, however don't cut off your nose to spite your face as the saying goes. Need to look at the arithmetic. The issue boils down simply to can you find unfranked divvy stocks that provide the same yield as fully franked divvy stocks after subtracting the cash payback. To be honest its not easy to find them. I have also increased my holding in good yielding overseas stocks which of course are unfranked. So very sad to say, I have and will shift some of my funds to overseas investments at the expense of investing in Australian companies where I would prefer to invest. That's Labor for you. And I am still fuming over Dastiara's "please give me some money" to pay for some of his living expenses requested from a Chinese entity and the Labor politician ( you know, the type who represent the working class) "forgetting" to declare his $ 2 milliion ( or one million) house. Jesus ....... and the gullible masses still vote for a party that purportedly represents them, phoeey. The list could go on. The Libs are not lily-white I know, but these other guys are in a league of their own, fortunately caught out.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.