FAR 0.00% 52.0¢ far limited

Interesting reading your thoughts on inner boardroom workings...

1. 1,166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 525
    Interesting reading your thoughts on inner boardroom workings Graham.

From my previous world I can assure you that boardrooms work off various scenarios. they may very well have prerequisites in place .....in other words votes in place for just the scenario I have put in play.

OOO.....FAR wont make the decision to accept the gamble over Samo it will be the shareholders. Meridian and Tim could very well be happy with a tripling of their money without the risk of Samo...we just dont know their rationale for being good stewards of their capital.

The issues for WPL and the risks for FAR are out there for all of us to gauge...one thing for sure and that is that this discussion will have been had by the relevant parties (including major shareholders). They just do not sit still.

WPL have much more to gain from a strike now rather than endure more disturbances as they commence the shaky tenure of both their holding and operator-ship.

We all hung our hopes on finding oil in the first place then we looked for the SP jumps on the appraisals and Doc and ....on and on, which amazingly didn't eventuate. We have had a rise in SP commensurate with a tripling of the POO. Now we are praying for a Samo result which may or may not come in.

Personally I am happy which ever way it pans out. Just not so quick to dismiss scenarios that have some merit for those involved.....Is there a capper or is it one of our larger shareholders purposefully selling into strength??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.0¢ 52.0¢ 52.0¢ $1.562K 3.004K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17440 51.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
54.0¢ 22471 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.