ADO 4.55% 2.3¢ anteotech ltd

Tweet from Future Diagostics, page-21

1. 1,890 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 278
    If I did believe in that kind of gibberish I'd probably point out that Marcel Van Kasteel, CEO of Philips Handheld Dx and Josh Soldo were both at Beckman Coulter for the same six years (2001-2007) who are, of course, connected on LinkedIn along with GC and Jef Vangenechten, CEO DIAsource.

I might also point out that in Muz' pic above Christina Geerts-Dimitriadou, Scientist/Technical Architect Lead at Future Diagnostics Solutions is a new connection of Josh's. (He also recently connected to the Group Manager Account Services, Digital Vendor Marketing at Target out of Minneapolis. Make of that what you will... (Where is diaSorin based and who was that Carroll E. Streetman cat? Probably all just coincidence))

Then I might highlight two new connections from GC at BRR Media and ask why would GC be meeting new people recently at BRR Media.... Of course he also just connected with Chris Price from Wax Me Now... That one I'll not be asking about....

So, yeah, I suppose a lot of speculation is about the best you can hope for out of LinkedIn connections. Probably just need to wait for the official announcements and facts to be disclosed before I jump to any conclusions...

DYOR, IMHO, HDMD, HUBBQ, blah blah blah....
    Last edited by bourbasted: 16/09/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $51.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $32.04K 1.459M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 596 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 652234 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.23pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.