FAR 3.03% 51.0¢ far limited

Ok - so assuming we have 2 x GUSHERS - we have seen a lot of...

1. 283 Posts.
    Ok - so assuming we have

2 x GUSHERS - we have seen a lot of hype about the new SP at this time so we should have a SP at say $0.35C or i believe i read 251 times........... I am not sure on that one but geeeeezz it would be nice.

2 x DUSTERS - we have also seen a lot of posts about the downward rally that might be expected - realistically why should it drop - we suffered a pre spud drop and then a bit of a rally, arent we at the bottom?

So we get stuck in tonight, pressure test the BOP ( Thanks for that update JP that was awesome news ) finish off the remaining tests and swap to a drill bit -

So everyone that has posted on this thread is a believer, believe that we are onto something, and believe in the company. I believe that 1 well will be succesful, and i hope that all holders get a payday from this.

As per Bilko's post, it would be nice to never trade shares again, also wouldnt it would be nice to have a sailing boat / yacht / fishing catamaran and a wild party somewhere.

FAR is about to deliver to all the believers out there.

Heres to a hassle free drill to TD from here, and most importantly the only hassle i want to hear is when they cant keep the oil down hole.

GLTA and kick back till next week.

Ps. Bilko, theres no right or wrong answer with investing, its only right when it delivers. As you say, come on KENYA, and come on FAR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
51.0¢
Change
0.015(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $47.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 51.0¢ 50.0¢ $51.68K 102.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 75177 50.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 187769 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.