WKT 4.00% 12.0¢ walkabout resources ltd

Tweet, page-15

1. 8,237 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6835
    Hi Greenhawk nice tweet and thanks for providing...You may not be aware but your comments from discovery stage were the beginnings of a journey.I am am seeing your return as a good to great omen.We sure do need encouragement at present and this may just provide the kicker that we so desperately require.Not from a fundamental point but an indicator of activity towards debt funding.No other mine in Tanzania has achieved this goal to date from the ASX.

The tweet has me on notice for a simple reason.It's an end user and not an intermediate as per a trading house. The question remains will they lock in more tonnage up from 7500 ton to 100% of production at 40,000 TPA or do they introduce possible other end users and not supply intermediates.Who could other end users possibly be and what use is it required for?Our product has since been tested in Japan,USA and South Korea.Our product is world class and limited in nature.A binding agreement with an intermediate would be good thing how ever an agreement with end user would be even better. End user binding agreements are what is required IMO to enable dept funding or even up front development funds securing portion of supply.

Agreements pixi 1 - Copy.png Agreements pixi 2 - Copy.png Agreements pixi 3 - Copy.png Agreements pixi 4.png Agreements pixi 5.png Is this going to be our moment where full finance is achieved and place us with EPC finally being signed. Final construction and shipment of plant out of China. What a reward this would be bringing hope to so many and proving the bucking the trend was the real deal...

Looking forward to progress...Dept funded

Croc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $80.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $8.187K 66.61K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 209347 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 118767 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.48am 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.0¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ 15832
Last updated 12.18pm 08/05/2024 ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.