WKT 4.00% 13.0¢ walkabout resources ltd

I love your intolerance to WKTs funding lol, considering your...

1. 1,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3377
    I love your intolerance to WKTs funding lol, considering your own G play.
    The funding wheels are turning more rapidly now since Indaba (4 weeks ago.)

WKT very comfortable from all their enquiries to sell the 10K TPA at spot to more than 1 party ; )

Again 10K TPA it is not a major contributor (apprx $1.5M) when compared to the other 30K TPA worth far more of approx. $35M USD.

With the sizeable Free Cash Margins WKT could just as easy drop it into the SPOT for cost and have literally no impact. Battery Market not our focus, its just our waste by product.

ALL Graphite projects will eventuate into both upstream and downstream processing.

All Graphite projects are required to do so to achieve funding at this point in time, all EXCEPT one - WKT - as WKT has substantial self sustaining Free Cash Margins required for debt finance as a stand alone concentrate operation and be profitable.

Takes considerable time and energy to ensure WKT is separated from the pack of other Graphite projects that are burning shareholders cash and why PLUS the Due Diligence to then separate from the other projects with lesser grades, lesser flake size distribution, lesser free cash margins etc that have a far lesser opportunity of securing debt funding.

Raising large chunks of equity above $50M let alone $100M USD to get a project up and running is virtually impossible thanks to SYR.

Projects with excessively large Capex are at greater risk of not being able to secure debt finance and will struggle with large equity pieces.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $87.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.5¢ 12.5¢ $149.1K 1.165M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 81219 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 398672 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
13.0¢
  Change
0.005 ( 8.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.5¢ 13.5¢ 12.5¢ 109479
Last updated 15.59pm 02/05/2024 ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.