WKT 3.09% 10.0¢ walkabout resources ltd

Tweet, page-3890

1. 64 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Voose you are entitled to your opinion but you are saying you have had meetings with them so I take it you are in a position of some importance. My only concern with statement s like this from people on HC is it is an anonymous platform and people can say whatever they want to. You also said you bought 400k shares and then sold them when only 80K were sold today. It does put some doubt in my mind of your honesty to be frank.
    At the end of the day I will look at the facts and make my judgement I’m just having a bit of fun with you. I really don’t believe anything you have said since we started this conversation. I am not here to defend WKT or get any information. I’ve done my homework I am just waiting for that final tick.
    you can come up with all these reasons what is wrong others can come up with all these other reasons what is right it doesn’t matter no one knows what will happen until it does happen. if funding is accomplished. Then I bet you wish you did have those 400k shares.
    Like I said before I don’t guess I wait I won’t buy in until funded and I will be buying a lot more than 400K. The return on this for many years will be worth it in my opinion. If it’s not funded I’ll move onto something else I’m currently looking at just not as advanced as WKT yet. I am very patient.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.