WKT 2.33% 10.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

Tweet, page-3894

1. 64 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    ok Stevo what I have researched and my conclusions will no doubt be different to yours and we could debate until we are blue in the face. But just some basics that I have found.
    1. Chinese investment deals are usually riddled with unfavourable terms and no doubt WKT would be no different. As they pursued this course early in in the development this may have seemed like their best or only option. As they realised their full potential of their development other options probably became available.
    2. Tanzania had political and investment structures that needed modernising which lead to a period of an unstable investment environment. This in my opinion has been resolved for the better of the country and has now set up a modern stable investment environment.
    3. WKT has in motion a bank backed loan note option which has now hit a steep hill with credit availability and once the world markets settle and regain growth this may still happen.
    4. Recent events involving trading with China has bought attention to our reliability on China and will have countries around the world looking for alternative sources of resources.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.003(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $70.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $21.84K 201.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 604881 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 224492 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.11pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.