WKT 2.33% 10.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

"At no point has this indicated to me that it has stopped, hit a...

1. 12,799 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 569
    "At no point has this indicated to me that it has stopped, hit a brick wall as you say. Maybe you can share some of your reasons behind your belief instead of just spitting out 1 liners."

Don't know why I have to keep posting the same stuff, but TB clearly states the financial mkt is shite and there will need to be recovery in financial mkts..

Germany hit technical recession the other day... Whole world has stopped and much of it will be stopped for the next year or so, economies just as is Australia's are now in record debt...Global aviation tipped to recover back to 2019 levels in 2023. There are a million examples.

The question is when will financial mkts be interested in funding high risk projects... the economy has to be kicking along pretty well for there to be interest in high risk funding..... they are the last to recover every time.

"Management notes theextreme declineof international financial markets as a reaction to the exponential global spread of the Covid-19 virus, and the challenges this pandemic event has triggered. Therefore, management’s key focus is to steer the Company through this difficult time, to be in the best position possible to capitalise on opportunities once the situation has been brought under control globally and stability has returned to financial markets. "

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.003(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $70.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $21.84K 201.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 604881 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 224492 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.11pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.