WKT 3.85% 12.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

Tweet, page-44

1. 2,108 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 462
    Nothing is in the bag until it’s on paper and signed off as you have experienced. There are plenty of comments on here re funding. Management did give the impression that Silk Road was a possibility and I believe the preferred option until is has proven not to be. You are another infering funding is not available. Management were in the end correct and not lying, Silk Road funding was available, just not appetising at all as it turns out. I come back to my first sentence and plan B comments.

First to market can be critical in some cases but as you point out there will be plenty of scope for all to sell into a growing demand. However management are keen to be first to production and good on them for having that target. How much difference it makes I’m not sure but it is something management can put on a resume when looking at further funding for expansion or other projects. As you point out it’s getting funding in a country that has struggled to get its self sorted in a tight market. To say you were first to fund and to market in such a climate is quite the horn to toot at a later time.

Right now the another key point of difference between an off take partner looking at funding one or more of all that consort with them may just favor a company that can deliver product earlier than its compatriots, you never know what will tip something in your favor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $83.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 12.5¢ $15.79K 124.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 92100 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 123402 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.20pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 3.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.5¢ 46307
Last updated 13.36pm 07/05/2024 ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.