WKT 5.71% 9.9¢ walkabout resources ltd

Tweet, page-57

1. 3,574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1263
    I see this as an exciting time for potential offtake partners. We and they know the suburb quality of Graphite Lindi holds, so whoever puts pen to paper first will reap the greatest rewards imo.

Although I don’t doubt WKT will be suppling 120,000tpa and more eventually, but right now is obviously the riskiest part of the journey for any entity looking to make an upfront commitment when there is no other funding terms announced.

If for example, they do not secure any financing options that are favourable, how many offtake partners do we need up front to gain the funds necessary to build? Two, or will one requesting 40,000tpa do it?

I imagine any offtake partner will be seeking a stake in the business to profit from future growth and offtakes also.

What would the expected dilution be there? Probably a mixture of both stock and options....

It is pretty frustrating right now with the SP sitting lower than consolidation relisting prices, and yes I have been buying a few more just to round off my holdings (I like even numbers).

Hopefully all will be revealed shortly and that it does involve a favourable debt facility with minimal to no dilution.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.9¢
Change
-0.006(5.71%)
Mkt cap ! $66.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 9.9¢ $43.69K 430.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6910 9.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 344929 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.