WKT 4.35% 11.0¢ walkabout resources ltd

Tweet, page-65

1. 41 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Well ACE....If that was remotely true please explain after 5 years of searching for funding, using a so called world class expert company in Pareto to secure funding and being knocked back by numerous high risk funders they can not get one backer.... Pareto allegedly had the money in the bank if DD had passed the test.. False and misleading reports have been stated by posters that it had passed the test but have refused to post the findings..... ... ....... So the moose can fabricate all the BS he likes as it wont pass DD either. The only funding that has been riased has never been in the best interest of s/h`s. ... Even ME did a rort in funding when a select group got 15% on a loan that was never used ..... again it was done to imply funding was just weeks away and that was the purpose. The market has had a gut full of the shananigans of this company misleading punters and giving false hope..... I wonder what the market thinks + those at E+Y of the childish behaviour of ME with stupid tweets...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $77.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 11.0¢ $4.223K 38.39K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 906066 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 53614 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.