WKT 3.85% 12.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

1. 41 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Unbelieveable,,,, Semi You have been making many false statements over the years about claiming funding was about to drop..... The most outrageous was just one more night.... and thank you for thinking I am BB. it is a tag I will wear proudly. .... Anyone who has for five years { yes I have looked into your posts } made numerous statements claiming funding is imminent like the phone call you had with management has zero credibility let alone respect. Can you please again produce the evidence that there were no flaws in the PARETO FINDINGS. Can you explain the reason why that funding for LINDI has not been found with such so called stastistics.... Can you tell me if it is Bank A or B.... As mentioned by others WKT announcements only mention one bank. can you explain why................ Further more I believe you admitted that you an CROC played tag in the early days .... TWEETS ... it is a pity they are just cryptic comments that have no value on a thread. The mystery BB. Can you tell me what post he has made that is not fact..... or has been proven wrong.... ........ OFF TOPIC... Why did ACE quietly leave the dance studio and go to WA. ... Those were the days at Dee Why RSL on Sunday night. Further more I retired at 55 so I have all the time in the world to do my research... and I love no better than to quote posts or use posts that others post.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $83.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 12.5¢ $10.71K 83.23K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 69810 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 43105 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 3.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.8¢ 12.8¢ 12.5¢ 8651
Last updated 15.24pm 03/05/2024 ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.