WKT 1.01% 9.8¢ walkabout resources ltd

Tweet, page-92

1. 921 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    I couldn't confirm anything for you unless I get out my butchers paper, crayons and draw you a piccy. Even then I would have my doubts about your comprehensive ability.
    I couldn't care less if our graphite has been tested for graphene production. Not our issue as a GRAPHITE mine. But YOU pointed out that you need 1 gram of graphite powder to make graphene. Do you need special graphite or is ours OK Spud?
    Is the waste associated with graphene production our problem if we are not producing graphene Dud?
    How are Croc and Semi mis-leading investors or potential investors Dud? They have a positive outlook on a stock they actually HOLD.
    I just state the facts as presented. Interpretation is obviously your forte, though being a glass half empty sort of dude, you have a constantly negative sentiment, especially with stock you don't hold. Funny that. Why not comment on a forum where you have some ball skin in the game?
    Yes 1 definite off take ATM which is worth 11mill a year alone.
    And as far as admitting anything all we holders knew there was only 1 binding off take agreement. As far as I am aware, unless you have some proof, which would be a first for you on this forum, no holder has ever stated we have 3 definite customers. We all knew they were not written in stone.
    Can you confirm they do not want our product Spud? Or will your name be Mud?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.8¢
Change
-0.001(1.01%)
Mkt cap ! $65.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 9.8¢ $27.16K 260.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 125030 9.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 159466 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.