WKT 0.00% 10.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

Tweet, page-93

1. 16,044 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6878
    Hi Swarby,

The one offtake for $11mil, is only just enough to cover the companies OPEX.

Do you honestly think this one offtake will meet the requirements of the Tanzania banks conditions subsequent? Or are you starting to think WKT joined the European Raw Materials Alliance to find themselves a few new offtake partners, It seems a likely conclusion to come to when WKT claimed the Chinese offtake agreements were meant to become binding during the 2nd half of 2019.
    Do you even understand there is a significant testing period for graphite to enter into the expandable market? this could have been fast tracked if WKT completed their bulk sample and had the material processed through a commercial production facility.

Judging by your tone, you haven't thought about any of these things or the significant risk you have put yourself in with being over invested in WKT. Are you one of these investors who are going to take up their rights at a 15% premium to the current SP (17c) to save your other 90%.

I don't think I have seen so many investor trapped where they need to take on such significant risks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $70.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9081 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 9070 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.31am 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.