FAR 3.03% 51.0¢ far limited

Ok, for all those that are fed up and want out of FAR - hurry up...

1. 283 Posts.
    Ok, for all those that are fed up and want out of FAR - hurry up and drive the SP lower today so that we can all buy some more at a low price and wait for an announcement by the end of the week.

Sound greedy? Well it doesnt sound as stupid as some of the posts that have been put on here.

Out or in doesnt really affect any of us on here, unless your out.

I am one that is frustrated dont get me wrong, but i have been holding for about 3.5 years and i want to see something come of this just like everyone else. Getting fired up on here doesnt get the message straight to management, as WASA and KKW etc have all said - Cairn hold the reins.

It is unfortunate that we have a drilling partner that keeps secrets, but go back 5 years ago and we all would have thought nothing of it until we read it in the paper. Modern technology creates large expectations of instantaneous information.

I think FAR should have been allowed to report something about the drill well before now, as we have known for at least 10 days that they have been trying to drill.

Anyway, enough rambling its pretty cut and dry - if you want to get out of the stock then do so - but dont get on here blowing the down trumpet.

Holding for an oily mess.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
51.0¢
Change
0.015(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $47.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 51.0¢ 50.0¢ $51.68K 102.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 75177 50.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 187769 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.