CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

tweezer bottom intact on the heads, page-17

1. 23,992 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Macster - I'm sure I haven't signed any release for that photo............don't tell me I have to get out that old one of you when we..........nah!!!

Now - stop loss on CVI is NOT in my vocabulary - this is a ride to the $2 plus class of 2008 stock millionaires.

I have been guilty of over trading other stocks and ending up with less money than if I'd sat still in them and done nothing - and have learnt some big lessons.

Put in what you can afford and stop worrying about it.
    We need faith in the funnymentals, which I have truck loads of......and then leave them to do their job in putting the puzzle together.

The copper at Cacheiros De B alone could be worth more than $1 per share VERY easily.....
    The market one day will catch on, but let's get oil happening and some JORC on the fork.

My bet is he'll get it happening faster than CDU (lol..) and for different reasons. Good thing is so much has already been done there.

I'm not all that excited about todays price, it's only the start of a fight back to where we were a short while ago......just sit back and let them get on with it.

Down at hte boat, so signing off - relax time. Just popped in for a quick read.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.