UMC 0.00% $1.30 united minerals corporation nl

twenty million tonnes of high grade iron ore, page-64

1. 13,188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2688
    I'm in the process of moving house and won't be back to posting regularly until next Thursday. Ocean Parade…lol

Showman

I agree with you in that the BIF is as useless as the proverbial you know what. Perhaps I should have explained myself a little better when I mentioned the possibility of blending altered BIF with high grade. Some of the altered BIF (>40% Fe) in the last report was defined as Low Grade (>50% Fe) in preceding reports.

So is all the yellow in the cross section altered BIF or is some of it low grade?

Just on the point of tossing around various scenarios on the t/o discussion, I totally agree with Showman.

I also think that we can benefit by throwing our ideas in the ring, even though we could be chasing shadows atm, it may help prepare us further down the track.

I bet some of you are just itching to see an update of UMC/UMCO top 20. Perhaps we should also include THX in that list. I certainly don't know anything more than the rest of you. What I'm simply saying is look outside the square and consider the implications if THX was t/o.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.