EMC 0.00% 9.3¢ everest metals corporation ltd

sorry but have to disagree not with your comment about what the...

1. 765 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131
    sorry but have to disagree not with your comment about what the market thinks but more with whether dimer is worthless and yarbu is the only saving grace.

we have a JORC with 50 mil worth of gold after costs. the resource has a mining lease, is in Australia and is expandable with more drilling being done.

We have yarbu being drilled now with an active mine close by. results due latest by mid July.

we have Rover that is by all indicators turning out to be a monster has massive unexplored potential and shallow intercepts.

now as for the market not reacting to it I feel tsc is definitely not on the radar right now.

I was expecting short term bumps in the share price but I feel this is an excellent accumulation phase. this is a hold thats gonna pay for my future

I know people and holders are frustrated and thats understandable.

but again we are in a solid position atm.

Im gonna accumulate right now till this shoots up. (not more than I can afford of course)

my assets have led me to a decent profit and ive increased my position in tsc from 10% of my porfolio to 23% now

I happy to hold long term till we re-rate massively which should be right after mining starts since we would've gotten results for yarbu the extension of dimer and would be close to getting the results from Rover or at least be on our next line of drilling.

my hope is we start mining soon maybe next few months as a priority to fund further exploration exercises.

Again all of this IMO I ask holders to do their own research and invest in companies they are comfortable with.

Im holding because long term this is gonna be worth it for me personally.

IMO DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.4¢ 9.4¢ 9.1¢ $4.598K 49.83K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14 9.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 109070 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.01pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
9.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
9.4¢ 9.4¢ 9.3¢ 69883
Last updated 12.01pm 03/05/2024 ?
EMC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.