PEN 0.00% 11.0¢ peninsula energy limited

Excuse my not being savvy enough to give you a direct link but...

1. 342 Posts.
    Excuse my not being savvy enough to give you a direct link but if you read this:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/2009/mar/12/climate-change-scienceofclimatechange

You may be tempted to think, as I do, that in two years time there will be a world wide stampede for U and anything that looks vaguely like it - a stampede that will be exponential - why? because it will soon dawn on the people who make the decisions (bad ones so far) that the crisis created by carbon emissions (and other environmental degredation) is becoming irreversible.

I am sure none of us wish to profit from the misery of millions but the question is what will happen if the world does not go down the nuclear track - every day this becomes easier to answer, if unpatallatable so.

For years I have been asking myself the real question the sceptics should have been considering. Instead of asking where the evidence for CC is, the real question is what affect a quadrupling of the population of the world in 60 years has had, and will continue to have, on a limited planet. Obviously, logic suggests that there will be some and they will be out of kilter with the natural balance experienced for thousands of years, therefore creating problems that grow until they are recognised and solved. There is no substitute for reality. Reality that is coming soon to a coastline and eco-system near you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $350.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.0¢ $1.445M 13.58M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 918733 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 6247028 46
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.