FBR 0.00% 2.4¢ fbr ltd

Twigdawg, page-18

1. 46 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Yes of course course, but there are two reasons why i think hadrian wont play a big role in rebuilding ukraine.

in the agreement with the mexican builder stands that hadrian will only be deployed to constructionssides wehre minimum 100 houses will be build, if I remember correctly. So fbr is looking for massproducticournyryson of walls in low income areas, and I don't think the villages are destroyed that much that they need to be rebuild. Plus no brick manufacture currently works with hadrian has skin in the ukraine market, so probably bricks must be brought from other countries wich is expensiv and difficult in a big country with destroyed infrastructure.

the second is the experience after world war two. All europe countries concentrated their building activities in big multistorey houses to offer as much flats in a short period as they can.

I guess ukraine will do the same. Of course fbr could Invention this, but there are already companies who can deliver it, so there is no need to wait for fbr.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $106.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $110.7K 4.575M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 7238380 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 692096 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.