EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

The project involves the replacement of 10,500 cubic yards of...

1. 3,823 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    The project involves the replacement of 10,500 cubic yards of concrete pavement along 11 miles of the Interstate Highway I-16 in Twiggs County, Georgia. ...

it is anticipated that 21,000 gallons (approximately 79,000 litres) of EdenCrete® worth US$525,000, will be required for this project

The mix designs shall consistently achieve the minimum compressive strength (2,500 psi) at 24 hours.

But as we all know, this  industry EDE is in is  very conservative , and  extremely slow in adopting changes
    The first sales were always going to be the most difficult, and sales should accelerate from here!?
    How steep this acceleration will be is hard to say as it depends on so many factors beyond my knowledge
    (e.g the atual decision making process of the customers, love to hear others opinions on what are the key factors in making customers choose EDENcrete but reference cases must be up there)

(IMHO and DYOR)
    Last edited by peteai: 17/08/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.