EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

twiggs county, page-38

1. 4,467 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 583
    These are just taunts Mickmaw by individuals who at best are looking to point-score because they get off on it between pencil pushing or school periods. If not for point-scoring, then for some ulterior reasoning.

Personally I reflect on the view that it is much easier to dismantle than to construct anything, so I tend to read constructive views rather than the contributions of those who make inane statements in the absence of sound reasoning.

I am happy to have added to my holdings a few days ago, as I am confident that the results of the concentration on targeted markets will reap rewards, albeit far more slowly than anticipated. These delays are largely because the product has been refined/adapted and we are still waiting for important results to come in I think. The erratic Trump administration's promises that have not yet been fulfilled to date have played a part in the sp roller coaster since his taking office. Indeed the course of his promises and delays somewhat reflects EDE's surge and retreat over the last 18 months or so. In this regard I personally think that a measured approach is needed rather than a whirl-wind.

Plainly, the need for the US to spend up big on roads and bridges in the years ahead is a given. They simply have to allocate the funds. As a cost-effective additive EdenCrete is as we know the right fit particularly given the expanding list of trial results and applications. Further, massive international infrastructure markets are set to run for decades as well and we are in the box seat imvho after a relatively short period of time, all things considered.

GLTAH. Cheers, esp.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.216M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $8 3.965K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
64 130568442 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 21199894 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.