FMG 0.50% $16.20 fortescue ltd

twiggy decision - give me a break, page-71

1. 17,453 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    Most of the execs in all industries are tossiers. I have hardly met one who isn't.

Anyone buying FMG for any other reason than what is under the ground is and was a tossier.

Get around the traps and if you buy and sell on peoples statements and recommendations you really are looking for trouble!!!

Are you suggesting that you rate some of the corporate /professional high flyers as 100% squeaky clean????

Come on this is Australia here and now, not the utopia free market you read in an economics lesson!!!

Next thing is someone will say governments/regulators/legal eagles and banks care about the people and customers respectively!!!

Twiggy is an enabler. People back him because he can get finance and make things happen where the weaker cannot. He does not fear the big boys and the influence they wield. Nothing more nothing less IMO!!

This is just payback because of the successful embarrassment he has caused the rest of the corporate world as gross underachievers and shown Australia up as the protectionist country most always held it to be for the status quo institutions powerful IMO!!

Some still ignorantly believe the people on the street place value in some of those in authority!!

Amazing, they still do not see to earn respect you have to get out there and do something positive like Twiggy building FMG!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$16.20
Change
0.080(0.50%)
Mkt cap ! $49.87B
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.98 $16.34 $15.91 $139.5M 8.619M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 70232 $16.19

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$16.20 830 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.