FMG 1.90% $22.00 fortescue ltd

Hi Vistica thanks for that post iam no finacial guru but i would...

1. 205 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 188
    Hi Vistica thanks for that post iam no finacial guru but i would have the same opinion of this company wether i worked for them or not,Andrew used to come and talk to us quite a lot in the early days, didn't matter what your position in the company was,i have had quite a few coldies with him the guy is an energizer bunny,but very down to earth,i never tired of hearing the storey of how 3 guys(andrew,alan watling,graeme roweley)sat around twiggy's kitchen table and started FMG as things got busier they moved to the dining room table and then to a small office the rest is history,I was standing right beside Andrew the day the very first iron ore went up the conveyor he punched me in the arm and said"Iam pumped".The comment from marius kloppers head of BHP that FMG will never be anything but a rusty bucket of nails and they will never load more than 20 mullion tonnes a year,will go down as one of the great wrong calls in history,we are about to load the 50 millionth tonne,aussie aussie aussie.What is your take on FMS?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$22.00
Change
0.410(1.90%)
Mkt cap ! $67.73B
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.93 $22.09 $21.58 $138.1M 6.316M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9247 $21.99

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$22.00 3521 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.