FMG 5.53% $20.14 fortescue ltd

Blah Blah Blahremove eight year old missive about Murrin Murrin...

1. 1,750 Posts.
    Blah Blah Blah

remove eight year old missive about Murrin Murrin and insert FMG Pilbara Operation. Sorry Pussy ate my homework. Look this is Iron ore, Its drill, Blast on a train then into a ship. Even I thought Twiggy could get this right. Have I ever mentioned when he blew a fuse at murrin Murrin and told employees he was building a railway so they could "catch the train to work" then they could live on the "outstations" he was going to build for them.......cukoo..cukoo...(minders take Twiggy away for a resty poo)

I passed on this at the equivilent of .50 cents. I aint regretting it yet.Look I hope after Twigggy takes a Back Seat something lasting is left out of all this. I am a patriot and this is nation building stuff. Unfortunately being honest the similaraties with Murrin Murrin are starting to emerge and another Peter Johnston is required to come in and clean up the mess. Heven help you all if twiggys still at the tiller with the debt load,unable to obtain finance for the neccessary production upgrades and borrowing from anywhere and everywhere to keep this flying.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$20.14
Change
-1.180(5.53%)
Mkt cap ! $62.01B
Open High Low Value Volume
$20.65 $20.83 $20.02 $262.9M 12.91M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1250 $20.14

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$20.15 2500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.