BRU 1.14% 8.7¢ buru energy limited

Yatchy In a simple world I agree Broome is obvious choice. But...

1. 6,650 Posts.
    Yatchy

In a simple world I agree Broome is obvious choice.

But we know the world is complicated.

So lets look at Broome and I will ignore the crazy ill-informed greens or the concerned tourist operators trying and failing to compete against Bali.

Let consider the Aboriginal Mobs and just as importantly the conquistadors who milk them for all they can.

Now this is my opinion and its not politically correct.

But the reality is that most aboriginal living in the NW WA are in a terrible situation, been on the government dollar for generations, huge alcohol problems which leads to awful birth defects, zero role models, zero jobs, huge suicide rates, horrendous child abuse and an early death, life expectancy for an aboriginal man is less than 50 years!

Meanwhile they are fed the line by the few educated aboriginals and the conquistadors (lawyers, advisor, media, left wing university staff and native title councils) that they had a wonderful culture and lived in harmony with nature before Europeans arrived.

Utter bulldust, in the Great Sandy Desert the tribes in time of real hardship used to eat there children, allowed only one child to survive at a time and they were skinny ie basically starving. look at the old pictures!

Due to the crazy native title laws this desperate group of people have to stay living on or near there land to prove native title ownership, which can then be used to gain royalty and funding agreement from explorer etc.

But to keep these people on the land cost huge amounts, the food, water, power all supplied free, the local shops are maned predominately with the conquistadors, the time need to reach any royalty agreement etc is taken up by advisors and lawyers and it all cost a bomb.

Let be clear here there are some trying to sort the problem out, Andrew Forest is one for example but the majority just like it as it is as they make good pay on the aboriginal dealings.

So in Broome we have from memory 3 mobs who don't get on, three sets of lawyers etc all trying to make as much as they can for as long as possible.

Its a no hope situation and in my view for you to expect Eric to reach any agreement you are just dreaming!

How many years has the proposed new Broome motor and sailing yacht marina been on the drawing board? At least 12 years.

Whats the problem you say, it is a great idea.

Yep the aboriginal mobs can agree to allow it.

So whilst I can give Broome three major negative ticks it the aboriginal one that will stop any timely export of oil.

Thus that leaves in order Derby, Port Hedland and then Wyndham.

So Buru should just dump Broome (follow WPL example) and do Derby.

Now it is time to cook mince pies.
    Last edited by WhiteNoise: 24/12/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
-0.001(1.14%)
Mkt cap ! $58.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 8.8¢ 8.7¢ $19.60K 223.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 225558 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.8¢ 743622 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.