BRU 2.86% 6.8¢ buru energy limited

Twiggy... sitting in the background.

1. 12,027 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6798
    Just to make sure that Twiggy realizes I have not forgotten about him (yes, I may be a little presumptuous in thinking can he gives a 'hOOt'), but things are actually happening in the Canning Basin with work programs being lodged. Twiggy now controls close to 40% of the Basin and with is 20% partner Goshawk, work on the ground is close to starting.

bru1.jpg

Sadly, I have yet to find a map showing all of Twiggy's Canning acreage. However, from the DMP, they at least have acreage via Goshawk to the north, and through 'Squadron', or Twiggy in the south. Now that NSE has relinquished all permits, we basically have Twiggy/Gos, FinderX, REY and BRU left.

bru2.jpg

bru3.jpg

Just to refresh memories. Only a couple of months ago did Twiggy show his hand in the Canning Basin.

Fortescue’s Twiggy Forrest branches out into oil and gas

I am hopeful that FinderX will soon get their permitting done for their drilling of the Goldwyer formation beside BRUs southern acreage. I imagine Twiggy will be happy to see them drilling it too, considering he clearly sees the potential and has snapped up the relevant acreage.

Just have to wonder, if Twiggy really wants what the Canning Basin has, for less than $200m, he could have it all... just being realistic about what BRU would sell for right now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.