BRU 3.75% 7.7¢ buru energy limited

Twiggy... sitting in the background., page-220

1. 2,138 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 159
    Firstly-thanks to Spec for that info.It at least does add to confidence levels.
    Next-thanks to Hoots for clearing that up for some.Once the Chinese are on a Board of a good asset which is poorly funded-then watch out.For example they could approve a sizable loan and then after an appropriate time period the lender could seek re-payment of the full sum.Look up CMR when a once $1bil company was taken over by the Chinese for as close to zero as you can get.
    Its difficult to see why Twiggy would go into the Canning for the second tier leases and ignore the best.
    What he may have realized is that if he telegraphed his interest those assets he's picked up for little might've skyrocketed.
    As it is Bru's price would rise on any declared and well publicized Twiggy interest in the Canning.
    As for take over price-I'd won't sell for less than $1.
    Thats a market cap of $400m.Its alot but imho whoever buys will be after mainly the congas at Yulleroo with the oil as a bonus [mind you there's not much oil found to date].
    FMG have/are converting to the use of gas so thats a very nice fit for Twiggy.
    Lastly thanks to Cruz for your usually useful insights.
    Who knows why Hoots is on this site-out of interest I've asked that in the past.But his comments I find to be usually very well balanced and accurate.He's an asset to the site.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
-0.003(3.75%)
Mkt cap ! $53.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.0¢ 7.7¢ $16.98K 220.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.1¢ 23970 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.57pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.