BRU 3.26% 9.5¢ buru energy limited

Larger shareholders would not be interested in selling their...

1. 432 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Larger shareholders would not be interested in selling their holdings anywhere near current levels , or for that matter anything less than several dollars. These shareholders are very aware of the potential gas, liquids and oil reserves , some of which were mentioned in the recent announcement. When there is likely potential for tens of TCF gas, hundreds of millions ,.maybe even billions bbls condensate , and ? bbls oil , plus numerous large attractive exploration targets, why would you sell now when we are on the verge of appraising/proving these reserves and all the hard yards have been made with TO's. Don't forget this is not blue sky acreage, we have drilled many wells and have shown excellent results already .
    Included in the larger shareholder list are Erics tribe, Coogee, and a number of others listed in the annual report, probably over 40%, and no company would try to pull a hostile take-over without their likely consent as it would not give them the necessary control . Eric and the Board would put up a strong argument as to why the shares are worth a motza and the takeover offer would fail. I suspect many of us would not sell either. I sure wont be .
    I can hear some posters asking ,.....if that is the potential then why is the sp so low ? I think major increases will occur in steps as the following happens.
    Exploration program and necessary funding is announced.
    Exploration results have some good success.
    Further gas appraisal and reserve additions are made .
    Gas sales contracts entered into.
    Major development plan approved.
    This will all take time .
    The stock market is a wealth transfer mechanism from the impatient investor to the patient investor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.5¢
Change
0.003(3.26%)
Mkt cap ! $63.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 9.5¢ 9.1¢ $24.16K 261.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 39231 9.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.6¢ 6000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
9.1¢
  Change
0.003 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
9.6¢ 9.6¢ 9.1¢ 68046
Last updated 15.06pm 07/05/2024 ?
BRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.