FMG 5.04% $17.50 fortescue ltd

twiggy - what a smooth talker and con merchant!

1. 5,801 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    So - the announcement is out, and it is the smoothest talking bit of con crap I've read in a long time. Basically, all it says is that the ASX, the Fin Review, and all the pundits are just wrong, and that everything is hunk-dory.

Well, I'm afraid that I refuse to buy into yet more of Twiggy's hype and ramped-up projects - the memories of Anaconda linger and rankle in the brain. OK - so you may be able to turn a quick profit by short-term trading FMG, but who knows when the reality bug will bite again - perhaps when the Chinese counter with their announcement that all is NOT hunky-dory, and that they will NOT build the railroad, and that FMG will have no power to enforce anything in the so-called contract.

The whole deal just smells a bit too familiar - I think it's similar to something I trod in this morning... ;)

I have never owned any FMG, so this is not sour grapes, but I will continue to watch from the sidelines. Good luck to those doing the short-term trading, but I hope you all know when to unload, before the next plummet.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$17.50
Change
0.840(5.04%)
Mkt cap ! $53.88B
Open High Low Value Volume
$16.89 $17.74 $16.84 $346.2M 19.88M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 5870 $17.48

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$17.50 12148 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.