NIA niagara mining limited

OK, not that i agree with the stevemosh of it going to $1... but...

1. 65 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    OK, not that i agree with the stevemosh of it going to $1... but there is the fact that since the restructure th peak of 2.25 is quite a long way from todays close even with the healthy growth in the sp today.

And to make statements that this is going to $10 with absolutely no proof is just ramping, and crappy ramping at that because your not even fooling anyone with no proof and no stats what so ever to back it up.

This company ISNT FMG. FMG has the biggest land mass of iron ore in the country, and may not have produced but they have presold the stuff by the billions to the Chinese. THis is nickel...the price isnt as stable, and Andrew Forrest isnt a magician.

That being said, he does have a point to prove in the nickel industry ( after what shall remainless went a little pear shaped years back) and he has from what i can see put a good team in place to do it.

i am optimisitic of the direction of the company if the nickel price would just steady a little bit... but they do owe us some drill results.. .which were meant to be a month following the first announcement, and is now going onto 3...

all these stories of 'ore being pumped out of the mine daily when as far as the shareholders have been told that the dewatering hadnt even started just adds to further confusion.

i hope this quarterly is soon and i hope the contents are good. in following up on what someone said on here after the July 2 meeting (which i attended) they made a mistake with not providing a comprehensive update and presentation of the company as it heads into its new era.

I can only hope that the quarterly is this update and some familiar names return to the the HC board and provide some insightful updates.

so... i wish it would hurry the hell up to be honest, because the anticipation is slowly killing me....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NIA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.