NIA niagara mining limited

cashed up bogun,the heap leaching may not be a option anymore,...

1. 667 Posts.
    cashed up bogun,

the heap leaching may not be a option anymore, to produce $40mil of Nickel it would cost $30mil to do which turns a $10mil profit. I think this was calculated when nickel price was around $40K/t to $50K/t

currently the price is around $31K which makes it too expensive to do. so it doesnt matter how many millions of tonns they have as you say, if its to expensive to do.

Also run a graph to look at the price of nickel over the last year http://www.lme.co.uk/nickel_graphs.asp

you can see the price has fallen quite a lot, everything you were hearing and reading on NIA was related to the price of nickel before the fall. also the investor from the island who brought in at that stupid price was also buying at the top of the nickel price. he was probably expecting the price of nickel to keep going up

The more i do my research, the more over valued this stock is and the more i am going to wait till about under $1 - posibly even 70c :)

This also raises the % per tonn they need to find to be usable. 1 or 2% finds may not be any good anymore. Remember this mine is not new it was runing since 1969 till about 1990 ish.. just wasnt run hard because of where the price of nickel was. NIA only brought this mine because of how the price was climbing and the predicted future of the price made this mine worth opening again. until now this mine has been left in moth balls filled with water because there was no money in it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NIA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.