NIA niagara mining limited

lolso basically, you believe nickel prices has no affect on a...

1. 667 Posts.
    lol

so basically, you believe nickel prices has no affect on a nickel mine?

f-wit, you do know this is a nickel mine dont you? Its not as profitable as Iron ore.

Twiggy has gone from working in a Gold shop (FMG) to a Silver shop (POS). Its not gonna make the same amount of money.

you are a first rate tos.ser, you cant use facts in an argument, or try and understand the market, you just rant and rave.

Do you even know how to check for the price of Nickel/t - or is this a new concept to you?

Lets remember, you made a price estimate of $8 sp when the price of nickel was going down hill fast which clearly illustrates you have no idea, You would need nickel prices at about $100K/t to do that by this month - nothing but a toss.er and trying to pull in other people to buy this stock to recoup your loss's.

I bet if later in the year nickel prices did come back up to record highs you would think it was twiggy making the money and you was right all along.. - as i said tos.ser and have no idea about how a company works or makes money.

POS needs new plays to become a big $ stock it will be impossible with this current setup and nickel prices. And its going to need $$ from selling nickel to buy these new plays, or else its going to have to keep selling off shares to raise more funds. Very risky time to own IMO, wait to see if a healthy nickel prices comes back and a realistic sp and then buy in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NIA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.