IXC 0.00% 6.6¢ invex therapeutics ltd

Twiggy's Invex Therapeutics | The Imminent Coin Flip, page-169

1. 15,516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1281
    The fact that its at support number 1 and potentially low
    The fact that its tax loss selling season and we may never see these prices again
    The fact that its valued at 3 mill EV, has 25 mill cash and fully funded to go all the way
    The fact that they are looking at a further indication to add
    The fact that our management team is one of the best on the ASX with proven success

I think ST a potential further indication

The way I see it IXC is where NEU was (arrow)

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5334/5334888-7fcb4c525ef60896580d87603267122a.jpg

I cant see any further downside from here. Alot of other bios although with greater TAMs and more indications are not currently valued at CASHBACKING.

Imagine Phase 3 trials are successful and 1 bill in TAM is unlocked, do you think pre release results the company will be sitting at 29 mill MC. There is no further raises required as they are fully funded.

I just see no downside from this point on and alot of upside especially leading into results. Yes slow burn but while no one is talking about it is the best time to buy, and when the circus arrives youll be 2-3 bags up by then, cause they will arrive especially pre results.

All IMO, but I cant find a better Phase 3 RISK V REWARD BIO down this end of spec town.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.