AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

Twiggy's Shares, page-10

1. 9,773 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4219
    Hefty
    youve got a hefty chip on your shoulder

Where is all the sell volume now? Lowest volume in years even at 3.5c, 500k in 2hrs, incredibly low volume.

looks like we are here, the point of selling exhaustion, great sign, the DT ST shorts have left the building, its all longs here right now, buyers soaked up a massive 500M shares cheap. Shorters dropping away like flies now settled up for good profit as the short attack failed miserably since last monday.

DF says in the black bc they are, the last report to analyze it properly, you haveto strip out the non production period, to produce 1.9MT was a stunning result after being closed. Its all about Q1 now...

Production up from 1.9MT to 3.5-4.0MT up 80%
    sales n income thereby up a massive 80%
    cop down as the full credits, share for expenses swap, advance payments in expense ledger reduce markedly, imho below $50T to 44T,
    IOP up to 56T margin of 12% better than bci,

Risk is dropping iop only. Operations solid.

WHereis the substantial holders notice? Why are all you drampers nicked off to? Cat got your bwrbed tongue? Sellers have decamped n abandoned their pray. Bullish sign for me,

I wait with the silent majority to see the long buyers next move, they are in control now. Either stay here at low vol soak up or ramp up, downside looks finished.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.