IVX 0.00% 0.4¢ invion limited

Hi Sheriffwow a thread about me, i'm flattered. I'm interested...

1. 1,072 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    Hi Sheriff

wow a thread about me, i'm flattered. I'm interested in others stories, here is mine.

I get more value out of Invion than what I invest in it. But enough riddles, i'll be up front: I have an autoimmune disease that has not reacted well to conventional therapies and even 'off the book' therapies. Another close relative has an autoimmune disease. The effects are to say the least not good and potentially life shortening. The current drugs do not work for large sections of the population (eg. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22334272)

I am in touch with alot of people with autoimmune conditions (maybe 20 to 30?). Some are women, who had a tantalising remission in pregnancy, only to return to fully symptomatology afterwards.

I am contributing in some very small way to a better life for myself and others by pushing along research (Matakus may have made this point). I am not objective on that point.

The other benefit is that I get to understand the immune process far better by taking an interest in Invion. If you read up about Zulus, you might be the most knowledgeable person in your suburb about Zulus. I plan to be one of the most knowledgeable people in the world about the inflammatory process in time, and I plan to make (alot of) money out of that knowledge.

I watched Invion for a long time before investing and I am excited by CPN10. I am less into the COPD Asthma part of the company. I wish there were more people posting about this side of the company because its so interesting too.

and you personally invested Sheriff?

I also really welcome others to comment on their personal interest in this interesting small cap.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.