PKT pocketmail group limited

This is an extract from the CrazyJimSmith Blog on Pocketmail...

1. 13,178 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    This is an extract from the CrazyJimSmith Blog on Pocketmail Group. Very interesting reading, with regards to Crosby:

"Pocketmail Group is a little technology stock that somehow managed to survive the tech wreck that we had at the very beginning of the millennium. Anyway at the beginning of the year they acquired some uranium prospects in South Australia and when the uranium mania was in full flight and the share price actually hit a high of 11.5c at one stage.

More recently there were a number of developments that caught my attention. Firstly at the beginning of September the company announced that drilling had been completed at their Lake Surprise project however the assay results had been delayed by 8 weeks. I took note of this development as I knew that the uranium projects they had acquired were very prospective.

Yesterday the company announced that it had appointed Crosby as its corporate adviser. Crosby were the very same people that made absolute fools of themselves by trying to take over Marathon Resources at a ridiculously low price.

Having said that there is one thing that Crosby does have something going for it. They spotted the potential of Marathon when most other financial types considered it a dog.

So now Crosby is Pocketmail's advisor and they have received 10 million options for their services. That's the part that made me really pay attention.

As the chart shows Pocketmail closed at 7.7c yesterday and that evening I alerted the crazyjimsmith.com forum of the opportunity last night. Today Pocketmail started to run in the afternoon and finnished up 18% closing at 9.1c

Right now Pocketmail is looking very over-valued but the drilling results are due and I suspect that they will have a substantial uranium find at Lake Surprise.

This is a very high risk trade and if you want my opinion it is too late to jump on at these levels. Naturally I am hopefully of good drilling results and higher prices. I know of one forum member who managed to snap up some shares at 7.7c. If you are new to trading it is best to stay away from this. For the more experienced traders who are willing to take a risk good luck with your punt."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PKT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.