OGC 0.00% $2.20 oceanagold corporation

Even though the US GDP is standing at 2% on yearly average (...

1. 800 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Even though the US GDP is standing at 2% on yearly average ( data will be released tonight ) but the debt ceiling is what republicans are fighting in the present of the Fed's Dec. decision.

GDP 17,419,000,000,000

National Debt was 18,150,000,000,000
    Last 22 days, National debt spiked 578,000,000,000
    Total National debt 18,728,000,000,000

Public debt 22,404,000,000

Government debts contain National debt and Public debt.

Public debt to GDP ratio tells me the country is safe where the goods and services provided in the country in one fiscal year. All of the data support a positive rate alert.

National debt to GDP tells me the country could NOT withstand an unforeseen CRISIS triggering from the TRADE WAR where National debt is borrowed on a short/long term basic based on bond issuances to individuals, countries and other entities.

The short term spiked in National debt was a clear evidence that countries have been defending their undervalued currencies. They are China, Japan and India where China holds 3 trillions in US treasury notes.

Want to know how Japan, Korea and China had a say about the US rate decisions. They were against it.

The Fed has no problem to auction treasury notes and in fact US Treasuries are very attractive amid bonds price are negative in the face of a rate hike.

But Republicans want to solve the issue. They will win the government over Hillary Clinton. They will certainly make a big impact on US economy. That creates more volatility.

I never go broke on gold investments.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/national-debt-spikes-578-billion-in-three-weeks/article/2577030

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/national-debt-spikes-578-billion-in-three-weeks/article/2577030

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.